Deepwood Weald the choking smoke of jerusalem burning
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
always <3 I'm gonna be vague bc I'm not sure if @Brilliance is tailing. I've been so slow on everything here lately

Despite their troubles, and the constant approach of colder weather, Rosalyn was fairly content for now with the company she kept.  She was healed, Erzulie was healed, and while she still didn't feel herself, she had been able to at least enjoy these past few days, even as they skirted wide around the bay.  Life had tought her in a good many ways not to dwell in failure for too long, and it was a lesson she was learning to excel in.

She went her own way to hunt, but her path brought her back around to where Erzulie hunted.  She hung back, not wanting to scare away the target of her lover's attention, but watching.  It was good to see her moving more easily, and they'd fallen into a comfortable pattern, traveling together.  She remembered a time when she'd enjoyed solitary travel, and the freedom it had offered - now she couldn't imagine it.
Messages In This Thread
the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Erzulie - October 06, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Rosalyn - October 07, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Erzulie - October 10, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Rosalyn - October 19, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Erzulie - October 23, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Rosalyn - October 26, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Erzulie - November 03, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: the choking smoke of jerusalem burning - by Rosalyn - November 07, 2018, 01:35 PM