Wheeling Gull Isle i.v : who was told what to do by the man
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
I kind of came on a whim, Maegi admitted, smiling widely, her scar making her mouth look twice its size, at least on one side. She listened quietly to Reed's stories, looking shocked at the mention of Coelacanth's attacker. What awful monster would attack such a sweet soul?

And then Reed let Mou's name slip, and she didn't think it possible, but her grin grew even larger.

You'll never believe it, the Melonii whispered, as if imparting a great secret. She jerked her chin toward the Skybowl, gaze glowing, feverish with excitement. Come on, walk with me. It's a long story.

One that she expected Reed would be happy--at least in part--to hear. Or maybe it was only that they were finally together again that made her so confident.
Messages In This Thread
i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 01, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 13, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:14 PM