Stavanger Bay i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
fading out here

She noted the name dispassionately, knowing she may or may not forget about it, if the coming days were as crazy as she expected them to be. Peryite, she answered, the name slipping lazily from her tongue. No use giving her actual name when she was deep within their territory. It could very well come back to haunt Blackfeather.

Once they'd reached the border, and it was all clear, she slipped off again. Now she knew, on the return trip, to steer clear of the bay. She didn't want to have to do that again, for sure.
Messages In This Thread
i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - November 28, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:10 PM