Dragoncrest Cliffs i am all out of pity and gods to please you with
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She half expected Thuringwethil - or whatever her new calling was - to speak.  When she didn't after a few moments, Rosalyn looked at the food she was offered, and then back.  So they weren't going to starve her this time.  How nice.

You need to let me leave.  Or kill me here.   She shifted, propping herself up on one leg.  Her other front could hold none of her weight, cracked by Helix and resting awkwardly in front of her.  Or I will take my chances with the sea.

That route was suicide and she knew it.  With three legs she'd be taken under, and she wasn't honestly sure she could follow the threat.  Her entire life she'd fought for one thing - survival.  But her state was such that there was truth to it.  She'd rather lose herself in the waves than languish here as their prisoner, and they couldn't watch her always.

She didn't move to take the offering yet, though her stomach twisted angrily at the prospect of food.  She watched for a reaction instead, hoping for something, anything, other than indifference.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am all out of pity and gods to please you with - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2018, 06:09 PM