Blackfeather Woods mine are long and sharp, my Lord As long and sharp as yours
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Sithis? You sent for me?

She'd know that voice anywhere. And at first, she thought it a dream, an echo of a nightmare almost forgotten but still clinging to her mind. Yet when she saw Moonshadow rise and head to the border, leaving her children with Istoira, she knew that others must hear it, too.

But she waited a moment. Cast a glance at Nirgali and Ninazu, now decomposing in earnest. I'll be back soon, loves, she whispered, and then rose to her paws as well, trailing Moonshadow at a distance.

He was here. Her heart caught in her throat as she found the deep purple gaze, the powerful build of his frame. She must be brave; she mustn't back down. Her friend fired an angry query, but Maegi remained silent, hidden in the shadows. It was only when silence fell upon the scene that she emerged, coming to stand alongside Moonshadow, eyes fixed on the man.

Molag Bal, she said flatly, and turned her ruined cheek to him in its permanent grin, the orange eye flashing hot in challenge. What brings you here? she asked, as if inquiring after an old friend randomly appearing on her doorstep.