Blackfeather Woods please don’t make me wait
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Lilah's death had brought her out of the throes of grief for Mou's disappearance, but had replaced it with something more sinister—hatred. Her search for Molag Bal was more important now than ever, and so when the call went up, Maegi went with haste. She felt a twinge of relief to see the scout speaking with Jakoul at the border. . .relief that was followed up by rage, the oh-so familiar rage these past days, as there was no one else beside them.

She had not brought Molag Bal to her. She had failed. And her failure had cost a Blackfeather wolf their life.

Where is he? Maegi demanded, barging onto the scene to draw alongside Jakoul and bare her teeth at the woman. Normally, she'd be a little more diplomatic, but she saw Lilah's body in her mind's eye as if it lay right there, at the adventurer's paws. It might as well; to Maegi, Lilah's blood was stained all over them.

You were meant to bring Molag Bal to me, she hissed, dual-toned eyes flashing. Instead, he came here days ago and attacked one of the wolves living here. Ripped her apart so badly that she died on our border. And now, you come here without him?!
Messages In This Thread
please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 12, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 13, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 14, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - July 03, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - July 05, 2019, 11:47 PM