Ankyra Sound i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Fearless.  More like traiterous. She replied with a frigid calm, keeping her gaze leveled on him as she circled a few paces.  She had no intention of letting him make any moves without her seeing.  So few friends here, and you chase off the only wolf to speak for you.  Interesting choice.  Her tone was level, but there was nothing level about the way she looked at him.

She couldn't imagine he was stupid enough to not know her problem.  Honestly... she didn't even want to deign the question with a response.  So she didn't.  Of all the wolves in Rusalka, she had the right to hate him, and she intended to keep doing so long after she was dead and buried.  Caiaphas is gone, and you should be too.  You don't belong here.  Clear, concise, and a hell of a lot more civil than he deserved.  A year ago, she'd have jumped him as soon as she heard the news and wrested the crown from his clutches.  Now?

She didn't want to lead.  She would not claim it.  But she couldn't stand by and let him claim it without a word either.
Messages In This Thread
i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - July 02, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 02, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 05, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 06, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Rosalyn - July 26, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: i gotta have me my boats 'n hoes - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:12 AM