Blackfeather Woods i've got wild, staring eyes
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The offer touched her, even if Maegi knew it was a lost cause. She shook her head, gazing sadly but sweetly at Jakoul, letting the rest of the walls around her crumble down—at least in this moment.

Thank you, she murmured, tail swaying behind her. But I need you here. Your place is here. And if Mou chose to leave. . .he did so for a reason, and maybe I don't want to know why. All of the fears, the thoughts that had haunted her, rose up suddenly.

No. She didn't want those questions answered. She would rather him be a ghost, disappeared without a trace, than a wolf of flesh and blood who had chosen to leave her. If he came back, he'd have to explain himself. But Maegi was losing hope on that front, too.

She gave the new Morta a weak smile, nodding. Thank you, she said again, stronger this time. If you see something out of sorts, let me know. Tundra, too. I'll call you both together in a couple of days to discuss some things.

Unless Jakoul had anything more to say, the Nona would disappear into the shadows, even her palest of pelts swallowed up by the abyss.
Messages In This Thread
i've got wild, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 02, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Jakoul - July 02, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 03, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Jakoul - July 03, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: i've got wild, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 06, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: i've got wild, staring eyes - by Jakoul - July 08, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: i've got wild, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 11, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got wild, staring eyes - by Jakoul - July 20, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: i've got wild, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 01, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: i've got wild, staring eyes - by Jakoul - August 08, 2019, 08:59 AM