Sleepy Fox Hollow as i went down in the river to pray
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
short post to wrap/archive since it's been a month since last reply!

That's a good question, Maegi murmured, giving Anansi a solemn nod. Hadn't Damien, a Melonii, become one of her greatest foes? But there was family, and there was family. I don't think you should hurt anyone unless there's a serious threat. Unless you know they're dangerous. Especially if they're family.

Mou. He'd posed a grave threat to the woods' very existence, and yet, she'd gone out of her way to protect him. There were exceptions to every rule—but that was a concept that was difficult to explain to children.

For now, she'd keep it simple. You'll never escape hurting others, she said, gazing between the two pups. But as long as you do it for the right reasons, to protect your loved ones, it's not so bad. It doesn't make you a bad soul. At least, that was what she told herself so she could sleep at night. But, truly, she believed it.

Let's get some sleep, she suggested softly, and the trio (hopefully) drifted off into dreamland. Except Maegi's sleep was dreamless, nothing but shadows and void. Until Sobek was safe, reveries would escape her.
Messages In This Thread
as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - September 05, 2019, 06:49 AM
RE: as i went down to the river to pray - by Sakhmet - September 06, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: as i went down to the river to pray - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Sakhmet - September 19, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:30 PM