Blackfeather Woods gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
As she spoke, she became aware that she wasn't alone, and a familiar, comforting scent wreathed around her. . .Sobek. She pulled his still form close, still murmuring in Daedric. After a few minutes, she fell silent. The world had shrank to just her son and her, and she was content with that for now. It was all she could handle in the moment.

Cassiopeia was my first friend, she whispered, unsure if she was talking to the boy or to herself—or to no one, really, at all. The words just came. She was kind to me, when I hadn't been shown a lot of kindness. She didn't have to be kind, but she was. I. . .I can't believe she's gone.

Her voice was changed, somewhat, different from the tone she'd adopted over the past moons. It rang high and clear, as if she were once more the little girl Cass had stumbled upon all that time ago and not the scarred, seasoned woman that half-lay here now, a child in her embrace. She recognized the change and thought nothing of it; deep down, she had never really grown up. She would always be that girl.

And it was the girl that mourned now, not the woman. Maegi was unsure if her grown self even had the capacity to mourn, beyond the throes of madness.
Messages In This Thread
gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - September 25, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - September 28, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - October 01, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - October 04, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - October 08, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit - by Maegi - October 22, 2019, 09:51 AM