Blackfeather Woods I felt your shadow on the way home.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
When he lowered himself to the ground, she wanted to attack him. Rip into him, destroy his stupid flesh and fling his stupid bones everywhere. How dare he?! How dare he not have words for her after all this time? She knew he was reserved in speech but at least he could talk! He spoke before. . .

Get up! Maegi snapped, sadness replaced by a harsh, burning anger. She prodded at him with her good forepaw, losing her balance slightly. What the fuck?! Answer me, goddamn it! Why did you leave?!

She was sick of no answers. She was sick of no word. She was sick and goddamn tired of everyone leaving her without even so much as a glance behind them. Maegi was done being the one that wolves so willingly left behind—especially wolves that purported to love her. Like Ramsay. . .like Mou. . .
Messages In This Thread
I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 15, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 15, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 15, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 16, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 27, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - November 05, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 09:03 AM