Felltree Marsh I'm left looking at the glowing ends
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Of course not.  She was about to ignore him and to dismiss him offhand; he was useless to her, was he not?  But then he asked about his own home, and something struck rememberance.

I come from Elysium, with gifts.....
Insincere? Maybe.  But stupid, yes.

The woman who had come to their borders offering aid.  It was funny how she forgot some, and then others she held.  She'd marked the pack a target, a future place to tread should Rusalka inevitably fall.  She hadn't considered that she might make the trip alone; and remaining there, alone, was not an option either.  But as she grew gaunt, and desperation filled her, she would take any hope she could of assistance.  If they were as accommodating as they had seemed from that meeting, perhaps she could find something of her home there.  Whether it be residing within or through their aid.

I may know where they were.  If they are not still there, perhaps I can help you to find a trail.  If they did not go far.  It would do her favors, maybe, to have one of their children to return to them.  Instantly her mood imperceptibly shifted... some warmth filled her gaze, a light sympathy for the boy.  He should come with her, and she would do her best to help him.  Of course she cared; he was a lost child, and she willing.  This was how she meant it to appear, in any event.
Messages In This Thread
I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 20, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 23, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 23, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 23, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 23, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 24, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 24, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 24, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 24, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 25, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 25, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 26, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 29, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 29, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 29, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 31, 2019, 05:09 PM