Fairspell Meadow just test driving the new soup strainer.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She nodded, glancing toward the mountains again. I see, she said briefly, eyes lingering on the peaks. I don't visit that side of the range, usually. I'm not as familiar with the territories over there. Shrugging, she looked back at the girl who'd introduced herself as Eshe Frostfur, a surname that rang absolutely no bells in her brain.

It's nice to meet you, Eshe, Maegi said, smiling. How long have you been away from your brother? I know what it's like to try to find your siblings after you've been apart.

She'd gotten her scar that way. A story for another time, perhaps if she got to know the young lady better. But she could empathize, and hoped that Eshe's journey over the mountains went much better than hers had. It certainly couldn't go worse.
Messages In This Thread
just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 23, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 24, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 24, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 28, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 31, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 01, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - November 08, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 14, 2019, 07:47 PM