Fairspell Meadow that's where the pain comes in, like a second skeleton
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
A quorum did not appear. No, it was only her daughter, Jakoul, Scarab and then Midar, the latter pair being the only ones to speak up. Oh, and here came Mou, too, and she accepted his touch with a gentle embrace of her own. She gave a nod in acknowledgement to Scarab, mulling his words while the older wolf spoke. They were at odds, and Maegi found herself agreeing more with the Melonii.

She didn't have it in her to move again. Not after all that had happened.

I think Midar has the right idea, she responded, blinking softly at the dark-gold boy. He'd been heard, and his words were appreciated. I don't know where we'd go, anyway. The woods to the southwest are occupied; we would have to travel into the mountains to find somewhere with adequate shelter.

Maegi flexed her toes upon the ground, trying to feel even an inkling of the quaking that had rocked the earth for so long. There was none. It had been a while since there'd been a twitch—but who knew when it would all come to a head again? Has anyone felt the earth move, lately? she asked, lifting her chin in query.

still time to join if you haven't already! no posting order! next round begins 11/12

edited bc I shadow-posted Jitter whoopsies!
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's where the pain comes in, like a second skeleton - by Maegi - November 06, 2019, 12:46 PM