Sleepy Fox Hollow and it's too late; the damage is done
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The name brought a sense of surprise, a wry expression over her face. My brother's mate is named Nyx, Maegi remarked, cold nostalgia blooming within her as she thought of her erstwhile friend, once like a mother figure to her. I don't think I've ever known two wolves with the same name before, she added in vague wonderment.

She shook her head at new-Nyx's question, lifting her muzzle to point toward the south. We came from the prairie. . .a place called Blackfeather Woods. Something akin to a grimace pulled at her lips. You may have heard of us before. Likely nothing good, if so.

Maegi had wanted to change that reputation for the better. Instead, she left the forest empty, trees down and fresh rifts within Mephala's Web. The quakes hadn't been her fault, of course, but her failure in leadership had been. Perhaps, though, that no legacy at all was preferable to a bad one.
Messages In This Thread
and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 06, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 06, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 06, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 07, 2019, 04:25 AM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 07, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 10, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 12, 2019, 10:26 PM