Sleepy Fox Hollow and it's too late; the damage is done
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
No recognition, for once. It seemed more often than not that Maegi came across wolves all too familiar with her family's dark past. She didn't know whether this was a blessing or curse; the latter, really, since she'd been stupid enough to bring it up in the first place and now couldn't dance around the subject. 

Its past leaders were cruel, she explained, her voice suddenly quieter, less convivial. They did bad things, and made many enemies. She nodded toward the yarrow. I only know about poisons because my father did. He used them to do harm.

Maegi shrugged, sighing. They earned the forest quite a reputation. I tried to change it for the better, but then the quakes came.

And with the quakes came death. Maegi didn't want to stray down that road any further, and so she pivoted, fixing the woman with an inquisitive stare. And you, Nyx? How long have you been with Diaspora?
Messages In This Thread
and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 06, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 06, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 06, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 07, 2019, 04:25 AM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 07, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Nyx - December 10, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: and it's too late; the damage is done - by Maegi - December 12, 2019, 10:26 PM