Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn could guess why Nieve's answer was stilted, but she didn't want to pull the subject into deeper waters again.  They'd already tread a dark line moments ago and both her daughter and Erzulie seemed keen on moving past.  Sharks don't stop the sea from being beautiful, she said, but then snorted out a quick laugh.  A hunt would be good.

The water is clear enough.  Perhaps we could even get enough to take some back.  Raleska and a few of the others might appreciate a piece of the shore, and she waded out.  The water had a biting chill to it, and she wouldn't be able to linger in it too long, but she'd pause long enough to snag some fish.

unless Nieve wants some more talk we can prob wrap this <3
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM