Blacktail Deer Plateau Maybe I'm homesick for it all
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She asked good questions.  Rosalyn did not know that her wife had her eye on Reyes for leadership, but that was funny, because of her children it was perhaps Nieve who would do the best at it.  She wondered about that... Rusalka's way was set in the pirate for now, but it had never been a path she enjoyed.  And at her first convenience, it was a path she'd leave.  She preferred respect to fear or dominance.

The other two did not have to leave.  Ying did not have to either.  That is exactly why we tested them.  She said, matter of factly.  Wolves lie about their intentions and loyalties easily, but when faced with being shown their place, they couldn't hide it.  They had too much pride in their own family and not enough in Rusalka's.  Even if they had only cast aside Ying, Rosalyn was now convinced Hua or Mei would have done the work to turn much of the pack to her.  Allowing them the time and the platform was out of the question.

I do not think they would have stayed happily without her.  And I wish them the best, elsewhere.  She shrugged.  She held no enmity towards them, but was not sad to see any of them gone from Rusalka.  Not even Hua, who she'd liked.  All were better served now than before.
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 04, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 05, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 12, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 27, 2020, 12:02 AM