Blacktail Deer Plateau sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering;
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn nodded, silent for a moment. Whatever place they chose next, they would hold it until they could not any longer.  They were formidable enough, she thought, that perhaps they might just keep it forever.  A space of ground, pack or no, where they could live and thrive and their children always knew they could turn.

We could just go.  Ask the others, and see who would come.  She said, thinking on it.  Nieve would come, as would Raleska, she was sure of it.  Aningan would follow, she thought, so long as Rusalka came together.  The rest she wasn't so sure.  

Just not the sound.  That place was cursed by the witch who'd held it, and Rosalyn was tired of being tied to that legacy.  She got the feeling the grotto had enemies they did not even know, and she had no desire to keep them by claiming the place once more.
Messages In This Thread
sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 05, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 09, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 11, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 16, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - March 03, 2020, 09:28 AM