Seaside Moors Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
here we gooooo

By Rosalyn's estimation, it was past time they gathered anyway.  She'd struggled with the drawbacks, the timing and the way it all fell.  @Valravn's disappearance was what haunted her most, but if they did not leave now, they risked losing everything.  Winter would come, and with it, she could not be assured the bear would not follow.

If she had to rush this, so be it.  They could return to search more in the meantime.

Rosalyn lifted her maw and howled a powerful summons, hoping to bring all that remained of Rusalka to her presence.  @Erzulie to her side, their children - @Solaire, @Regin, @Arcelia, @Chacal, @Clementine - and the rest.  @Raleska should be near, as her new joiner @Kaertok, who Rosalyn had yet to measure.  @Aningan... neglected after his fall.  She needed to meet with him, but it would wait.  @Miranda and @Grímnismál, neither family but both trusted.  They were not a large crew but she had always found quality to matter far more than quantity.

As she waited, she prepared what she would deliver.  Doubtless there would be reactions, and doubtless there were thoughts already in the minds of many of them.  She'd watch them carefully as they came, read the language in their approach.  But no matter the reception, she knew this was the course that would best serve them all. 

She could only hope they would agree.
Messages In This Thread
Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Rosalyn - October 29, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Erzulie - October 29, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Raleska - October 29, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by RIP Kaertok - October 29, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Aningan - October 29, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Miranda - October 30, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Rosalyn - October 30, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Erzulie - November 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Grímnismál - November 02, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Raleska - November 03, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by RIP Kaertok - November 03, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Rosalyn - November 04, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by RIP Kaertok - November 10, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Erzulie - November 11, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Raleska - November 14, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: Seeing fire, I'm told it never burns. - by Rosalyn - November 24, 2020, 09:36 AM