Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
There were scents in this forest that disturbed her greatly. They weren't all that strong, but strong enough to give her qualms. She thought she must be imagining things—hadn't the last time she'd encountered this been much farther afield? 

Maybe the fire had singed her sense of smell. It certainly was possible.

Still, she was worried enough to tell @Titmouse to keep to the shadows, keep low. Maegi didn't know if he'd remember the significance. But all she saw as she padded through this place was that golden bitch, that burly dark shadow hurling itself toward her—

They couldn't remain here for very long. Sooner they got to the island, the better. She had figured cover would be better. . .but not in this case.

yips at @Fennec
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM