Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The Glen. And hadn't that been something similar, when—no? No, the Redhawks had been on a plateau when she'd paid them an ill-fated visit. Her muzzle scrunched up for a second before she remembered herself (not that Fennec would notice anyway, but she didn't know that) and smoothed out her expression. This girl was quite the enigma.

And despite what she likely was, Maegi couldn't help but like her a great deal.

Yes. . .I'm just passing through, she replied, choosing her words carefully. No companion mentioned, no companion to track. If Fennec was a canny scenter, as all wolves were, she'd smell him on her pelt. But maybe she was too young to know Titmouse's crimes. Maybe she'd never been told.

Maybe they had forgotten.

Ha. Fat chance of that.

There is another alternative to foxes, Maegi continued, diverging from the topic of travel. If you have enemies—anyone out to get you—slipping one of these plants within the body of a dead rabbit or squirrel can take care of them.
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM