Broken Antler Fen every little lie gives me butterflies
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
897 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Pack Formation 
AW. Tags for reference.
The destination they had come to was met with certain relief from the swarthy man. Having found a decent rest place for his family, Akavir took no time to wait in beginning to scout their new home, at times accompanied by either @Lilitu and @Arielle—sometimes even @Ibis.

His desire and goal was simple—find a home for his family in which they were safe. Wraen had appeared in a rather impertinent moment in the lives of the Mayfair-Frostfur’s, and while he found it harder to trust those he didn’t know after the Empire, Akavir was hopeful.

The bite in the air was also quick to settle his mind. They could not travel as well in the winter, and so the dark beast worked to continually work at their claim. Markings the borders, a certain brush of the bitter cold swept past him, stirring up a flurry of snow in its wake and causing the male to chuff softly.
Messages In This Thread
every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Arielle - December 26, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - January 08, 2021, 11:02 PM