Ankyra Sound i burn my eyes to see through water
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
No concern, just interest, she returned easily.  Rosalyn had no possessiveness of this place and didn't  require the apologies, though she didn't turn them down.  Yuelong.  That is the pack further south, along the coast?  Run by...... the names.  They were gone.

She dismissed it; it wasn't important anyway, she knew this woman was not one of the sisters who they'd known.  We had a claim on this place once, but we've moved on.  It has a history.  But there are better ones.  She smiled, though she was again reminded of the sea witch's obsession with the sound.  Some kind of siren's call, apparently?
Messages In This Thread
i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 28, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 29, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 01, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 14, 2021, 09:10 AM