Dragoncrest Cliffs [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
942 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
A comfortable silence filled the space between the red-tail and the young wolf as they shared the burden of heavy hearts. A simple word, a surrender, slipped from Valravn’s mouth. Njord hugged the boy tighter and then released him – a pressing reassurance and then the freedom to feel. To sit alone, to be.

“Yer good company, Valravn. I’m glad you joined me.” Njord remarked with a quiet voice as his blue gaze turned back to the spot where Raleska and Kaertok had lost their lives. He felt he needed to let Valravn know what their last moments on Earth was like. “Yer sister an’ Kaertok fought the bear with all their might. Raleska… she was an’ exceptional scout. Sharp mind, that one. An’ Kaertok… I looked up to ‘im. ‘E was a strong man, body an’ heart. We… Sapphique can live on ‘cause of ‘em.”

Njord fell back into silence as the desire to shelter Valravn from the onus of sustaining the pack came to the forefront of his mind. A new sense of responsibility bloomed within the islander. Kaertok and Raleska’s great sacrifice could not be in vain.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
[BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Val - January 05, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Njord - January 07, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Val - January 08, 2021, 09:57 AM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Njord - January 08, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Val - January 09, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Njord - January 22, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Val - January 25, 2021, 12:02 PM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: [BWP] A Lyke Wake Dirge - by Val - February 26, 2021, 01:57 PM