Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
943 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
As Njord continued on with his scouting mission, he idly thought about the island off the coast and the blue-eyed youngster, and her fire-eyed babysitter, he had met. When it was time to circle home to Dragoncrest, he thought about stopping by once again to get a better feel for this island pack. Coming from an island, himself, Njord was intrigued by their community and way of life.

Luck was on his side that morning. The tides were timed just right so that the land bridge was passable. The tides were still receding, and so Njord figured he had a few hours before he had to hightail it back home. He crossed the wet stone with precision and arrived on the fringes of their wooded isle. Kicking his skull back, he let loose a short and simple howl to notify his arrival and hoped he would be received by good company.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
The Key to My Castle - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Aiolos - February 26, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Njord - February 26, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Aiolos - March 05, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: The Key to My Castle - by Njord - May 19, 2021, 09:08 AM