Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
942 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
It was an unusually hot spring morning. Njord took solace by the cliffside,  soaking in the salty ocean breeze as his tongue hung from his jaws, panting. His plush winter coat has been traded for a sleek, cool jacket of coarse hair… and he had caught a chickadee stealing large clumps of shed fur for its nest.

Teekon was  thriving with new life. The chirps of baby birds, nests of baby rabbits, and long-legged fawns could be frequently spied on patrol. Soon, Erzulie’s brood would come into the world… and day by day Njord grew more anticipatory. For some reason, he could not come to share his feelings with @Chacal or @Merlin… (perhaps, because he had smelled the latter on his paramour. The children could be his…). @Haunt was gone too… and though he had briefly met @Eadwulf and @Alyx, the seafarer could not say he was yet close with them.

His blue eyes scanned the quiet coast and then the treeline. Would he run in to someone today?
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
This is My Eden - by Njord - May 22, 2021, 10:11 AM
RE: This is My Eden - by Merlin - May 22, 2021, 01:08 PM
RE: This is My Eden - by Njord - May 23, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: This is My Eden - by Merlin - June 12, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: This is My Eden - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: This is My Eden - by Njord - July 01, 2021, 10:11 AM