Redsand Canyon Such a dark destiny
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Oh, it's certainly not necessary for you to have to randomize a character decision! Please feel free to just follow what Nyra would naturally do moving forward. I am very good with handling and adapting to the unknown. You do not need to feel obligated to use a dice-roller. ^^; <3

The white woman wanted to lead him into the canyon.

For a moment, Crowfeather nearly followed her. His own assuredness had almost led him to the actions of a fool, for he had not thought of what the leader of the Saints might do to him once she had gotten him inside her hold. The dark wolf had not spent nights preparing for this to make such a simple error.

No.

The seer’s voice was firmer than he had anticipated it would be. He had listened to the way the red guard had spoken, the brazen confidence he had so easily used against the wolves of Akashingo – wolves that had made Crowfeather quake. There had been several nights he had found a quiet area of the territory and practiced, only to himself, to make sure that he could speak without quavering.

It was different in the face of his threat. His task had not changed, however.

Not until I know that I will not be harmed here. You must understand before I will follow. It is for my own safety.

Crowfeather eyed her warily, but he held his ground and drew his narrow snout upward.

I have information that would do your wolves a great deal of good. Information on Ramesses, on the others of his clan, he spoke carefully, body tense and ready to flee if she should try to attack him there and postpone any efforts she might have prepared to get information from him. The dark wolf felt his heart clench tightly as he spoke his next words, aching over the thought of any harm coming to her. I know where his wife-to-be sleeps, how many guard her doors.

If I am to follow you into the heart of your lands, to trust you to free me from the servitude I have been living in, you should understand that I have valuable information that I can give to you, that will benefit your efforts. Even knowing how many allies Akashingo has acquired, would this not be of the utmost importance?

The weight of his conversation was immense. Crowfeather fought against the tremors in his figure.

If I go with you and you kill me, you will never hear these words. If I go with you and you torture me, I will close my mouth and never open it to you again. It will not matter what force you apply, at this, the weary flicker of his golden eyes shifted to her own and he held her gaze.

Even the fang of a wolf pales in comparison to the pains I have suffered.

Do we have an understanding?

Or would he need to run as quickly as he could?
Messages In This Thread
Such a dark destiny - by Crowfeather - October 19, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by RIP Fury - October 19, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by Crowfeather - October 19, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by RIP Fury - October 19, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by Crowfeather - October 19, 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by RIP Fury - October 19, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by Crowfeather - October 19, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by RIP Fury - October 19, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by Crowfeather - October 19, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by RIP Fury - October 19, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Such a dark destiny - by Crowfeather - October 19, 2021, 06:31 PM