Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
943 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
I am the slowest, I am sorry ;__;

The woman’s resolve quickly crumbled and her words became tangled as she tried to reconcile the reasons why she stayed with her warchief. She spoke of regrets and danger… her leader, Merrick, sounded like a vile, sinister man. Was she not a free woman to leave this pack? Njord’s ears pinned against his skull as he took a step back to make space between them.

Take me with you.

Was she a hostage?

The sound alarm bells rang in his mind and Njord knew that, by bringing this wolf to Sapphique, he would welcome danger to his hearth. “I canna do that,” he resolved with a sharp shake of his head. “You are indebted to this pack, an’ by takin’ you I will slight yer leader. I canna risk brinin’ trouble ta my ‘ome. I’m sorry…”

Njord swished his red tail. Maybe he should be the hero. Help this woman. Maybe at another point in his life he would have. Thoughts of the children drove his decision, and Njord turned sharply away and ran back towards the coast.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Dream State - by Njord - October 19, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: Dream State - by Slate - October 20, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Dream State - by Njord - October 20, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Dream State - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 07:38 AM
RE: Dream State - by Njord - November 02, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Dream State - by Slate - November 16, 2021, 05:42 AM
RE: Dream State - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 11:27 AM