Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather nodded his head in agreement.

Perhaps, Ramesses did love Satsu the way that she needed. She seemed to have grown to care for the Pharaoh a great deal. The seer knew that he could not hold onto his feelings of uncertainty. He had not known the queen for long enough to say that she had changed. He had not known the Pharaoh long enough to say – for certain – that it was he who had changed her. They were only glimpses at feelings, things he could not confirm.

When the Pharaoh wished to know about how Crowfeather’s people had studied the stars, the shadow tensed.

The stars are spirits that have lived and p- passed. Warriors, leaders, medicine wolves, pups. If they lived their lives for their clan, then they would eventually become one with the Clan of Stars.

Was there any real study that was involved? Crowfeather was not certain. He thought that he could share some of their ceremonies with Ramesses to answer his questions.

We do not study so much as listen. The shadow looked to the gold-draped leader. There is a great distance between the land of the living and the Clan of Stars. Our leaders, our medicine wolves, and our seers are the ones who must learn to listen closest. In the Starsea, there is a cave that glitters with rocks. It was there that we would communicate with the Clan of Stars. What they spoke of in that cave would not be shared with the Pharaoh.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - March 17, 2022, 06:49 PM