Dragoncrest Cliffs i love the sensual
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
skippin Erz with permission, tho she's free to jump in anytime ofc!

They were beautiful. Rosalyn had turned back while she waited for others to gather, nosing the children gently, then giving Erzulie a gentle kiss on her forehead. The corner of her gaze caught the still shape again, but still later. There was no reason to tell the pack about a child who never was. It would be Erzulie's to share, should she wish - otherwise it would be between the two of them.

Voices began to sound outside and Rosalyn emerged, though she situated herself firmly before the entrance. No one else would be allowed within until her wife had rested and was ready, but she gave Sobo a greatful look and a nuzzle where he was lying near the entrance. His help had been greatly appreciated, and doubtless the willow bark had eased the process some. They'd never had anyone to assist them like that in the past and she was proud that his skill seemed to be growing.

Two, a boy and a girl. Both healthy. She said with a smile. Their names are Aminthe and Quennel. Once Erzulie is ready, doubtless you'll be able to see them. But thank you. She directed this at Meerkat, who had seemingly brought food. That meant she would not need to go looking, which she appreciated. She hadn't done nearly the work her wife had, but the anxious hours had been taxing.

Will you keep watch? She asked Sobo quietly. She trusted the pack would all honor her word, but still felt better knowing that someone was on guard. It would leave her free to rest inside and be ready there, should anything be needed.
Messages In This Thread
i love the sensual - by Erzulie - March 07, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Rosalyn - March 07, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Sobo - March 07, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Meerkat - March 07, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Loko - March 07, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Mireille - March 08, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Aminthe - March 08, 2022, 09:22 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Quennell - March 09, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Njord - March 10, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Rosalyn - March 16, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Chacal - March 16, 2022, 12:46 PM