Dragoncrest Cliffs if the feeling don’t fit, you’ll just have to stick with it
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn nodded.  I'll let her know.  She would deliver the message when Erzulie woke.  She was actually tiring herself, and as Meerkat finished, nodded.  She would come by at times, just as Meerkat had done for Erzulie.  She wouldn't stay long, but early motherhood could be a lonely time.  She'd never spent it without her wife and she wondered if Meerkat would struggle beneath the newfound weight of it.

I'll be sure to visit.  And I'm sure Erzulie will be glad for a change of scenery every so often.  She could take over for her and watch them when she wished to visit and have a break.  There were only two this year but they were still a handful at times.

If Meerkat did not immediately leave, Rosalyn would begin to quietly start up a conversation on motherhood and what she could remember of her own (and Erzulie's) experiences. There were a few things she'd found that it might be helpful to know, tricks for quieting an unhappy child or dealing with the after effects. She was more than happy to share what she could.

vague wrap up here if you want! <3