Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Well you can call me a fan >w< heheh.

The man explained that he had been traveling and had only stopped for a drink, but he had been so drawn in by the beauty of the lake that he had been compelled to stay there for a short time. The dark figure nodded his head in understanding. It seemed like a peaceful place to watch. The short time that Crowfeather had spent there had been fulfilling.

I had hoped that I might… try swimming.

The gold of his eyes shifted to the water. He felt shameful to admit that he was afraid, that he did not know if only three legs could support him wading out into the lake. It felt like a pitiful thing to say before someone who he had only just met.

I quite like the water. Where I am from, there is a sea that holds so still that the stars shine on its surface. When I was little, I would try to count as many of them as I could. He’d never gotten them all, though. Crowfeather wondered if the Starsea still glimmered as beautifully as it had when he had been a boy.

Do you live nearby? the shadow asked quietly of the other man, wondering if he had a home or family that missed him while he was away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - August 19, 2022, 12:56 PM