Dragoncrest Cliffs again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn stood beside Erzulie. She was proud of the steps their children now took, but her presence here was mainly for her wife. These ceremonies were a promise of a future, but they also carried the weight of a past that reminded them things needed to end. It was a heavy decision.

She spared little pity for Meerkat, alone and in the back. In her mind Rosalyn had conflated Njord with another man, one also guilty of disappearances, and she thought the woman should perhaps have chosen better if she wished to remain without disappointment. History was not worth repeating. At least she knew better than to voice this outright.

She smiled at Mirelle's enthusiasm, then affectionately at Sobo, the first of their sons to bear the honor of Sapphique's legacy. She was glad he was one to wear it, but she was also glad he would not wear it alone. She would not have wished that on any of them.

When she had finished her part, Rosalyn moved closer to her wife, allowing herself to lean ever so slightly against her in a quiet understanding. There was nothing she needed to add, save the howl in which she joined in. It was her daughters' turns to let their voices be known.
Messages In This Thread
again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Erzulie - August 12, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Rosalyn - August 12, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Chacal - August 12, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Loko - August 12, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Val - August 12, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Jorunn - August 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Theo - August 12, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Sobo - August 16, 2022, 03:25 PM