Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The snow had made trekking long distances harder than it had once been. The dark tripod had ventured away from the hollow and toward the mountain, interest bubbling as he passed through the trees of a beautiful forest. Crowfeather felt growing peace among the trees. He did not think that he could live beneath the churning grey skies, with nothing to protect him.

Tired but pleased to have made it that far, the young wolf sniffed at the snowy grounds in search of something to eat. He hoped that he could tide himself over, prepare for the journey back to the hollow. He would need to be swift before Silvertongue realized he’d gone too far.

A shriek rattled him, shaking his legs so hard that he stumbled into the cold. Eyes wide, Crowfeather scanned the area. It sounded like a wolf- whoever it was sounded like they were in pain. Fear spiked inside of him. The shadow crept through the wood until he had set his sights on an unfamiliar figure. That figure was prickled with porcupine needles.

H- Hello, a- are you… hurt? Do you ne- ne- need help?
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Crowfeather - November 09, 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM