Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The shadow was shocked at the response he received. He thought back to his days as a young pup, tormented and teased by the other children until he had become a pariah. If the other wolf hadn’t been riddled in porcupine quills, Crowfeather might have turned and scurried away. Instead, he convinced himself that this sour nature was in part due to the needles that were stuck in the stranger’s skin.

I, there was a lengthy pause in his speech, fearful that he would stutter again. Can help you – get them out, give you some herbs so- so you don’t hurt. Only one mistake in his speech. That was better than the stammering mess his greeting had been. Crowfeather did not want to incur the wrath of his wounded stranger, if he could help it.

The dark figure stepped forward, wary and watchful. The wolf who had been spiked with quills had really gotten a good swipe from the porcupine. The needle that had lodged itself in the man’s tongue was horrifying to look at. Someone was going to have to remove it…
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Crowfeather - November 13, 2022, 11:25 AM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM