Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Each pluck of the quills was like testing the pressure of a bear trap. Crowfeather couldn’t swallow the lump that had formed in his throat. Even if the other wolf had promised he wouldn’t bite the shadow, there would be no telling if that word would be kept. In truth, the tripod couldn’t have blamed Jackie for lashing out. Pain was no laughing matter. Crowfeather hoped that he could most swiftly, seriously, and that he would leave little room for error.

When the silver-furred figure offered his face, blocking the shoulder from further pulling, the three-legged wolf paused.

Mothwing had told him there was no time for hesitation as a medicine wolf. There was no time to stop and wonder at the horror others suffered. Sometimes, wounds were so severe that any moment wasted was one that could have saved a life. This situation was not nearly so drastic, but Crowfeather wished to take his old friend’s words to heart.

Can you tighten the muscles in your face? If they come out crooked, they have a chance to break the tip off and leave it in there. I- I don’t want that to happen. A fluttering of his eyelashes over his eyes. He only wished to be honest. If you keep yourself stiff and tight, I’ll move as q-quick as a fox.

Teeth reached for the first quill.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Crowfeather - November 29, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM