Lost Creek Hollow I had a dream of the wide open prairie
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Fade for a new one? ^^ <3

Crowfeather felt his cheeks grow warm at Silvertongue’s touch. He gave her a bashful smile before she slipped away to begin preparations. The dark tripod was not certain how he had been so lucky to have her in his life. He thought back to the time they had spent together in Akashingo. She had been the only light in that dreadful place.

Sandy asked if he might be up for a hunt. The tripod’s eyes shifted toward him.

Yes, let’s hunt. I would like to catch something for Silvertongue so that she has strength to travel. She had done a lot of visiting with their neighboring packs. It was important to Crowfeather that she stay strong and capable. He relied so heavily on her.
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 14, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 30, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - February 06, 2023, 04:01 PM