Silverlight Terrace but what's that gotta do with this atom bomb in me?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
942 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Private 
Njord and @Stingray watched dawn’s alpenglow kiss Moonspear’s peak as they bade their farewells to @Meerkat, Seal and Orca. With their wares wrapped in a skin slung across Njord’s shoulders, they charted a Westward course across the mountain foothills. Silence naturally accompanied such an early departure and it wasn’t until late morning that Njord became more animated and awake.

The pair stopped for a brief rest by a creek where the long sweet grass was already half a foot high. Njord took a long drink, smacked his lips and sighed in appreciation of the well-earned draught.

“Tis been a long while since Ah’ve been outside of Moonspear’s borders.” Njord observed as he watched a hawk circle above. “Ah remember my paws bein’ so sore when we arrived. Tha mountains sure do train ye pads tae be rough.” He turned a paw over and observed it, but his eyes quickly drifted to Stingway. “Are ye excited tae visit Moontide, lad?” he asked.

There was a quietness to Njord. In his heart, he thought of Sobo and the unfulfilled promise to travel together just like this.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
but what's that gotta do with this atom bomb in me? - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 08:41 PM