Wheeling Gull Isle goodbye blue sky
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her face melted into a smile (though the expression was a tad wobby) at the sight of the woman. She leaned into the touch, returning the greeting with affection. "Hi, Seelie," she responded, with a level of familiarity that hadn't been there when she first arrived.

She really had warmed to these wolves!

With no question asked of her, Maegi knew she must start. But oh. . .how to start? Coelacanth had once told her that it was okay that she one day return home, but wasn't she supposed to say that? How could one abandon someone who had given them so much--a place that had become a home? She shifted uneasily on her paws, silent for an awkward beat before beginning.

"I had a dream last night," Maegi murmured, eyes raking the ground. "About home. I haven't really dreamed about the woods since coming here." With a wistful sigh, she returned her gaze to Coelacanth's, terrified of what she'd see there. "I think I'm ready to go back. And I know it's not fair, that you all have done so much for me and I'm just going to. . .leave. I just--I need to go home, now. They're calling me back."
Messages In This Thread
goodbye blue sky - by Maegi - September 05, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: goodbye blue sky - by Coelacanth - September 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: goodbye blue sky - by Maegi - September 09, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: goodbye blue sky - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: goodbye blue sky - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: goodbye blue sky - by Coelacanth - September 28, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: goodbye blue sky - by Maegi - September 28, 2018, 06:05 PM