Blackfeather Woods welcome to the war
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She smiled, shaking her head. "Not yet," she responded cheekily, looking into the trees. "Someday, if you stick around." Maegi inhaled slowly, her gaze thoughtful. Where to begin? The gods, or the history? They were indelibly woven together, she knew, but perhaps it was best to start in the land of the living and work her way toward the daedra, slowly.

"My grandmother--my mother's mother--Meldresi Melonii found this forest and established this pack," Maegi started. "I never met her; she died before I was born. For us, she represents the Night Mother--the blood of Mephala that runs through our veins." She cast a glance to Flicker as if to say, I'll get to all that in a second.

"Meldresi had children, including my parents, Potema and Cicero. A few moons after I was born, we went to war. Or, actually, the war came to us. The enemy came and defeated us; we had to flee to a valley in the north. But we came back; we might have lost that battle, but the wolves of Blackfeather Woods live on."

A smart wolf would have picked up on her incestuous heritage from that anecdote; she had let it slip out without thought. Ah, well. If Flicker were to judge, she didn't care, anyway. She was long past the point of caring.
Messages In This Thread
welcome to the war - by Flicker - October 10, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: welcome to the war - by Maegi - October 13, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: welcome to the war - by Flicker - October 13, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: welcome to the war - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: welcome to the war - by Flicker - October 15, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: welcome to the war - by Maegi - October 16, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: welcome to the war - by Flicker - October 16, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: welcome to the war - by Maegi - October 19, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: welcome to the war - by Flicker - October 20, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: welcome to the war - by Maegi - October 21, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: welcome to the war - by Flicker - October 22, 2018, 01:59 PM