The Sentinels i.viii : who was given a pat on the back
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
{dogs}{part one, episode eight}

She was still quite rattled by her transgressions in the bay and made haste, ending up in the burned forest where Iliksis had found her. The place gave her chills even now; she tried not to think of his penetrating yellow gaze, his spider-like limbs. It gave her the impression that he was lurking just behind the corner. . .and that was not a thought that was welcome in the least.

The Melonii settled near the western edge of the forest, panting slightly from exertion. This had gone on too long. She was tired and homesick, and nothing good had come of this journey. Furthermore, she had extended it, seemingly for no reason. What was she doing?

Had she a pillow, she would have screamed into it. As it was, Maegi simply balled up her forepaws, digging her claws into the ground and gritting her teeth, and tried with all her might to wish her way home.

The daedra could do that much for her, right?

set for morning of the 26th -- @Natjuk
Messages In This Thread
i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - November 28, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - November 30, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - December 01, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - December 01, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - December 07, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 02:02 PM