Ankyra Sound i shall glimpse instead the slurried red
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Erzulie offered to answer any questions, and the one he asked struck the core of her inner thoughts. She reacted with a flick of her tail, though she bit her tongue for a moment.  

Her first instinct was no.  These children would be hers and Erzulie's alone, and no wolf would have a say in their raising save them.  She wasn't sure why this feeling hit her so strongly, but it came from a place of mistrust and that was a place she was trying very hard to get away from.  This was her home now, yes?  

Still, she couldn't fight the urge to assert that they have no ties to break if they decided they needed to leave this place behind.  Old habits.

You will not need to.  She said, though her tone wasn't unfriendly.  More... matter of fact.  But then she looked at Erzulie, and lifted a brow slightly.  Did she want the children to have a father?  She didn't think it was necessary but she knew her reasoning for it wasn't something she wanted to assert.  She'd been raised without a father and cursed him for it, but she and Erzulie would protect these children in a way Rosalyn's mother hadn't protected her.  That she could guarantee.
Messages In This Thread
i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2019, 09:36 AM