Ankyra Sound i shall glimpse instead the slurried red
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Her words hadnt been meant as a decision in any way, but more of a release of expectations.  He wouldn't be needed, but she didn't feel comfortable speaking for Erzulie on if he would be wanted.  It had taken her years to find someone she was secure enough in to tie their lives together like this, and she doubted she could ever feel that trust for a man.  Even Vlad hadn't earned that, and he had been the closest yet.

She had zero qualms about Erzulie's words, though, and nodded in complete agreement.  She softened some from both her touch and from the statement.  The pack would all have a hand in raising these children for sure, especially since Rosalyn had no idea how she would handle something like parenthood yet.  Help would be appreciated, even if not in the traditional sense that fatherhood might have brought.

She knew she and Erzulie would talk specifics later, but for now, she didn't have much to add aside from this.  Thank you.  She meant it, sincerely.
Messages In This Thread
i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2019, 09:36 AM