Wheeling Gull Isle lilac wine
All Welcome  February 10, 2019, 09:42 PM
Maegi
Lone Wolves

@Radcliffe, backdated a few days

She'd planted poppies in the garden they'd given her upon becoming Daggertooth. And though Maegi had abandoned it, the poppies flourished still, even in the chill of winter. She nosed the bright flowers, kept herself from the pull of the seeds. Other herbs grew here, but the poppies were by far the loveliest, in her view. 

The Melonii lay down among the greenery with a contented sigh, tail beating slowly against the ground. Lupine souls were so tiring. If she could only dwell among plants and poisons, for all her life, then she might be truly happy. Just Maegi, Peryite, and the poppies. 

A beautiful pipe dream.
February 11, 2019, 05:10 AM
Radcliffe
Undersea
Guppy
Radcliffe had strayed away from the two wolves that helped care for him. Carefully and quietly, he had done so. This was an unfamiliar territory, and he wanted to find a safe place. Somewhere to hide. As he limped along, even though his paw was mostly healed by now, he exagerrated it. 

As he went along, Rad paused. There was another. He let out a quiet whimper, going for somewhere safe to hide. He was an unfamiliar wolf in unfamiliar territory.
Yesterday, 12:22 AM
Maegi
Lone Wolves

She caught the flash of gentle gold in the brush, and peered through the leaves, squinting. Who's there? she called out, wary. Still, Undersea was full of friends, not foes, and she instinctually turned the unblemished side of her face toward the stranger, hoping not to frighten them further.

Perhaps it was one of Seelie's children; the frame seemed small enough, though the pelt didn't match any she remembered. Oh, but--Thresher had been golden, right? This was a male, though.

She had been gone for too long. You can come out, Maegi insisted. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just tending to the plants.
Yesterday, 05:31 AM
Radcliffe
Undersea
Guppy
Radcliffe shivered more as they seemed to speak. He kept himself huddled down, whimpering as someone approached. Rad looked carefully, being careful and quiet as the female came to find him. He stayed where he was as she asked him to come out...although, he did speak.

"I-I am fine here" he murmured in answer to her. "I am safe here...quiet, hiding."