Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Conversely, as she attacked him, Firefly wasn't what she saw.  At least not fully.  Finally her reserves had snapped, her senses left her, and it was Drageda there on the sand.  It was the boys who had threatened her, the one who stole her, or perhaps the one who had taken her eye.  It was the one who had screamed at her about the wrong she had done.  It was Caiaphas, spitting bloody sand as she laughed about bringing them war.  And, worst of all, it was Erzulie, hot eyed and adamant as she defended the woman, without a single reservation, against her own wife.  

It was the last image that broke her from it.  She took a step back and nearly stumbled as she recognized Firefly, bloodied on the sand by her own teeth.  It didn't matter what he had said - she shouldn't have lost herself like that on a packmate.

Shit.

Her breathing was heavy as she watched him, and she felt her vision starting to tunnel with the elevated thrum of her pulse.  She fought to hold it together as a strong wave of nausea hit her, waiting, watching for him to rise.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by Rosalyn - March 27, 2019, 01:45 AM