Blackfeather Woods hush, my baby; baby, don't you cry
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Luh you, and he touched her, and she shivered. . .but with joy, not fear. To have him so close, so near—she felt as if she hadn't seen him in so long. Hadn't felt his presence in so long. And Maegi didn't realize how detrimental his absence was until this moment, and she drew closer, pressing herself into his scrawny frame, wanting to fuse herself with him permanently.

So that he could never run away again. So that she could never run away again. Wherever they went. . .it would be the two of them.

I miss you, Mou, Maegi whispered, leaning her cheek against his shoulder. I'm sorry there's been distance between us. I want you beside me. I want you by my side. I'm sorry if. . .if I've made you think otherwise. With everything. The incident with Abraxas. Their awkward coupling. Her insistence that he remain hidden. All done in his best interest, mind. . .but she could see, now, how it might be misconstrued.

I really love you, she breathed, a sigh ruffling his pale pelt like wind upon a field of grass.
Messages In This Thread
hush, my baby; baby, don't you cry - by Maegi - May 21, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: hush, my baby; baby, don't you cry - by Maegi - May 29, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: hush, my baby; baby, don't you cry - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:41 PM