Blackfeather Woods please don’t make me wait
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The woman claimed ignorance, and she scoffed, shaking her head. You told me you were a scout. That you had skill, Maegi sneered. I told you to bring—him—to—me, she emphasized, clipping each word between her teeth. Instead, you sent him alone, and Lilah's blood is on his paws. . .and yours.

She looked to Jakoul for a brief moment, glad to have the dark she-wolf here to have her back. She hadn't ever done anything like this before. She was operating strictly on instinct—on the anger that fueled her. And good for anger. . .if not for it, she would be an empty shell, walking 'round like a ghost. Like Titmouse.

Leave, now, she commanded, lifting her chin and giving the woman a gimlet stare. I don't ever want to see you around this forest again. You have failed us, greatly.

Dulce would receive one chance. If she did not take it, or if somehow she found it worthwhile to come around Blackfeather in the future, Maegi would ensure that she regretted it. And perhaps Ramsay would call it shortsighted. She thought otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 12, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 13, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 14, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - July 03, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - July 05, 2019, 11:47 PM