Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Pack Activity 
@Ira, @Liri, @Reiko, @Winterbourne, @Fern, @Speedy, @Sindri, @Vonnaruil, @Chai, @Deimos, @Tobi, @Dulce & @Radar
Backdated to June 11.

Hello KO! Welcome to our official forming thread. For this, we will have a three round meeting. I'll start new rounds in 3 days or sooner if everyone has posted! We'll try to get through this relatively quickly, and lay down the basics.

Thank you so much to everyone who has made this possible! We couldn't have done this without you, and it makes me so happy to see KO flourishing already. ❤ ?

Please let Ira post first!

Home.

Together, their numbers have grown. Borders are placed, and a reputation slowly gained. Kaistleoki breathes life within this part of the Flatlands. At the helm stands Evergreen, and at his side, dutiful Ira. The bear ever grateful that she accepted to lead with him, for while he gets to know each and every member in Kaistleoki better by the day, she is an irreplaceable friend with wisdom he respects. Alas, she is new to the pack, and there is much to introduce to everyone.

Kaistleoki shall no longer be a cluster of lone wolves pledged to a cause. Kaistleoki shall be a pack, one with structure and goals.

Inhaling and exhaling a deep breath, Evergreen glances to the roan warrior sitting next to him. They had spent time dressing one of three great trees within Kaistleoki's territory. This one for Thistle, stones lining the clearing and feathers placed carefully amongst the trees roots. Sunlight shines, filtering through the branches that tower above their heads. It is beautiful, if Eve can say so himself. He waits for confirmation from Ira, before he leans back and calls.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It's amazing how much one can accomplish with the right motivation or help. The tree they sat beneath had natural beauty, but now it shone with the life of one who should be here to see it herself. As promised, Ira collected feathers on her way back home from Easthollow. Home. She was still getting used to this as her home, but each day that would grow to pass she would find herself loving it more.

Now she sat at Evergreen's side before the tree, centered as the stones they placed circled out to welcome the wolves the bear called for. This would be her first time seeing their faces, but soon she would grow to know them and perhaps build a family as she had in Easthollow. She wasn't nervous, but she did hope that they would all accept her too.

Ira was aware she was never one that others could easily approach, but she has been in roles of leadership before. She could be open to those she saw as hard workers. If the ones who gathered were anything like Evergreen described, she believed she could learn beside them. Perhaps she would finally grow out of her shell here. Nevertheless, she would protect them, so they could all have their new beginnings and hopefully a happy end.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A familiar howl rang out in the air, the second time she heard such a chorus and immediately dropped what she was doing (which was only familiarizing herself with the lands) and made her way toward the meeting spot. she was as quick as ever, bursting through the brush and laid her eyes upon the two who sat near a highly decorated tree - so beautiful, eye catching even.

With a quick dip of her head, she greeted the two with a smile and waited patiently, silently for the rest to come in; looking forward to seeing what other new faces she would see as they spill in to the sound of the meeting being called. 

The first new face was the one who beat her here to the meeting, Reiko was most curious about her, but things would be answered in due time. For now, she would sit quietly and watch the horizons, studying every face as they came in and greeting everyone with the save excited smile and tail wag.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The call rang out just as Dulce was finishing her rounds with Vonn. Without care for whether he'd follow or not, she quickly turned and headed toward the source. Before re-entering the territory, she'd been careful to mask any scents that she might have picked up in any and every manner that she could think of. That way, even if her most recent absence was to be addressed, there'd be no reason why she couldn't lie her way out of it.

It became clear that she was one of the firsts to arrive. There was Evergreen, the leader who she'd grown to both respect and despise. On either side of the meeting space sat a stranger who she'd had yet to meet, so instead of saying anything, Dulce chose a spot with enough distance to communicate her desire to not be bothered.
spanish english
hover for translations!
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She had overextended herself today and found herself falling victim to a staggering wave of fatigue. She wasn't usually one to nap, always able to find something to do, but she hadn't really had much of a choice. She had curled under the same tree she had sat under with Tobi earlier in the day and had fallen asleep with the memory of his comforting words. Her sleep had not been peaceful, though. Her incoherent dream had quickly become a nightmare, filled with flashes of teeth and angry black faces chasing her for what seemed to be forever and no matter how hard she pushed, she could never go any faster. Then, it shifted, and she was frozen in place and completely helpless while a dark shadow stole her children. She had tried to scream no or help, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out.

She woke and jolted up from her spot just as the call echoed over the territory. She waited a few moments for her breathing to slow before heading in the direction of the summons, thankful for a distraction from the dream that felt way too real.

By the time she arrived, she had mostly collected herself, at least enough to muster up a smile as she passed the stand-offish looking woman she hadn't met yet. She saw Reiko's familiar face and went to sit next to the woman, offering her a smile before turning her attention to Evergreen and the other unknown packmate that sat at his side.
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Keeping herself busy, she found, was the best method in which to channel her nervous energy. Be it trailing after the scents of her largely mysterious pack mates, or marking the borders or setting sites for future caches, Chai was rarely wasting her time as of late. Today, when the familiar voice of her friend Evergreen rang out, she had been following a section of river that branched off from the main artery. She knew of the Count's love for fishing, and thought it prudent to try and analyze the potential routes of his favorite prey. Come harder times, such knowledge would be vital. At least, that's what she reasoned.

The stoic, dispassionate voice of her father infiltrated her thoughts. "Don't bother, Chai. No one will consider what you found to be of any use. It is just another dead end." Like you, he would often remind himself. Her legs stiffened, glacial eyes hardening as a miniature inner battle boiled within her. No...father was not in her life anymore. Nor her mother or her brothers and sisters. Kaistleoki symbolized new beginnings and that is exactly why she was here. Turning, she sprinted, towards Evergreen's call and away from her fathers cursed thoughts.

When she arrived, the sight beholden to her made her breath catch. The grand tree decorated with such care in feathers and stones set in a circled frame work. She stepped lightly, delicately...as if with utmost respect so as to not disturb a single stone or feather by her feet. There was some significance to this she could not yet pinpoint. Her eyes flew up to Evergreen, sitting before the tree...and next to him, a new face. A dusky gray woman she hadn't seen before. Also beaten her to the scene were three other females, none whom she knew. Nonetheless, Chai remained painfully quiet, but dipped her head respectfully. She exuded no fear among these strangers...just uncertainty. Like a young child taking their very first swimming lesson. Slinking to the spot of her choice, she sat, head dipped shyly between her shoulders.

133 Posts
Ooc —
Since his talk earlier with Speedy, Tobias had taken to strolling along the territory. Who knew if there were more locations hidden just waiting to be discovered like the cavern he had explored with Evergreen. For the most part, it was just trees, meadows, and the river though. 

Later he had returned to the river to try his hand at catching fish like he had seen the bear do several times before. Honestly, it was a gift that he might have to put on the back burner since he mostly just ended up wet. It was right when he finally caught a fish that the howl sounded alerting him of the gathering. Shaking his fur dry and depositing his catch in the cache, Tobi would arrive to see the group of women already forming.

How many men were even in Kaistleoki? Well, that was something to figure out later. Or now. Looked like Evergreen was calling a meeting of some sort so he'd take a seat amongst the ladies he had previously talked to. Dipping his head in a short greeting to those around him, Tobi turned his attention to the count and the woman that sat at his side. Perhaps his mate? The bear never told him he had a woman in his life!
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
84 Posts
Ooc —
she was quick to answer the call, all excitement and light footfalls. she scanned once the gathering before spotting @Dulce and moving to sit beside her, perching sphinx-like at her side and glancing up at her excitedly once every so often. a grin split her muzzle and her tail beat a rhythm on the ground behind her while she waited for Evergreen to address them. any gathering excited her, no matter the reason, and this was no exception.
Lurker
50 Posts
Ooc —
Deimos is not anywhere near as excited as Fern as he follows behind her. He has his baggage about large groups but he comes anyway. There’s a large collection already. Deimos takes the time to inspect each of them politely as he can manage, his red eyes swiveling across each in silence. There’s a tall woman he has never seen before, several females, one pregnant, and a handful of strangers. Each get a polite nod if they chance to look his way while he’s looking at them. 

Deimos stays on the fringe of the group, sitting a little bit behind Fern. It’s instinctive of him to pull up gatherings this way; just far enough out of the circle to make an easy get away if needed.. which he hopes it is not.
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
With Dulce having retreated from patrol, the crow took leisure to preen his moonish hide, which retained its tousled look regardless no matter how much he laved. Only when he was certain he’d groomed away any unwelcome scents upon him, Vonn arrived to the meeting with all the humility of a rooster.

Shoulders held with a bold indolence, the crow loftily winged his way past each female by way of flattering greetings — and did the same to males, because praise should be lifted to everyone, in his mind. He did all of this with a raised chin to brandish a scarred, sanguine smile: brushing flanks with timid Chai and frivolous Fern, canting his pallid head for Speedy and Deimos.

​On and on it went, and he lavished in it, until he reached the front of the congregation. And then, because it was completely unnecessary of anyone to do, he bowed before the Count with a flourish.

“You are looking as brawn as a bear as ever, my Count. Who better to preside over these riverlands, though?” his own humor wrying his lips as he peered up to Ira, then, from beneath dark lashes. “I will never forget this day, my lady, for it is your beauty that gleams into the places of my heart where not even the sun dares to venture.” Whoever she was, she certainly blessed them all with their presence, no?

...But it was Vonn, so of course he would.

Then, thinking it a good moment to excuse himself, the crow rose, unashamedly preening inside, and feathered away to settle among the front row. Whoever sat next to him would be set upon with a roguish simper; to suffer whatever sweet-talk he’d patiently save for their next encounter. But otherwise, he remained quiet, listening to the leaders speak.
75 Posts
Ooc —
She found a home and by the looks of it everyone seemed to be okay. She looked forward to getting to know hopefully all the wolves that resided in the territory.

Radar was resting when she heard the call and quickly made her way to its source. It seemed that she maybe the last one to show up and she sighed. Some first impression; she was late.
Hunter: 1/5

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Round two! I'll be replying again on June 18th 22nd. No posting order, so feel free to throw a response in whenever you're able. ❤

One by one, wolves pledged to their cause appear from the depths of Kaistleoki. Evergreen offers a grin and nod at each one, showing his appreciation for their swift entries and willingness to appear at his call. It is the best way for them to familiarize themselves with others. Important, for moving forward they will be a pack. Working together will make them prosper even more.

Eventually, the wolves start to dwindle down in their arrivals. Some faces notably missing amongst the crowd, such as a few of the longer standing members of Kaistleoki. He frowns, hoping each are okay, and plans to meet them later to see why they hadn't appeared.

Ever flamboyant, however, Vonn is the only one among them that approaches. Flirtatious words flow freely, enough so that Evergreen tucks his chin close to his chest and feels heat rise to his cheeks. His grin turning shy. Just as he is about to speak, his flattery turns to Ira. An eyebrow slowly raises, amused and curious how the roan Constable will respond to it. His shoulder brushes against hers, if only to offer any comfort should she take it poorly.

You're too kind, Sir Vonnaruil, he hums. It'll take some time getting used to how friendly he is.

As the group settles before him, the bearish wolf clears his throat, attempting to capture everyone's attention.

Uhm, he starts, nervous under the eyes of so many at once. Thank you all for coming! There is much we have to discuss, and I welcome anyone to speak up should they have questions, suggestions, or concerns. Evergreen pauses, glancing from face to face as he speaks. His broad shoulders tense. First, I would like to announce the official forming of Kaistleoki. We have solidified our borders on the river, and have become large enough I think it would be silly to not call ourselves a pack. The bearish wolf gives a short laugh.

It means so much to me that we have gotten this far in such a short time, and I owe that to you all for making it possible. Without each one of them, Kaistleoki would not exist. I suggest we set up a hunt soon, to celebrate. If anyone would like to take the lead, I would appreciate that. Sadly, Evergreen himself is not much of a hunter outside his fishing, and so it would be grand to have an individual that knows land prey take the wheel.

I am sure many of you are wondering who this is, he gestures lightly to Ira next to him. Her name is Ira. She is new to Kaistleoki, but she has been a friend of mine ever since I arrived in the Wilds. She will be serving you as our Constable, focusing on leading our offense and defense to keep Kaistleoki protected. I suggest anyone who is interested in becoming a Mercenary, or wants tips on escaping sticky situations, approach her for assistance.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The one who came in right after Reiko, was a female who didn't seem all too interested in being there. Reiko's ears pulled forward, eyes trying to read what was going on - perhaps she wasn't the type enjoy meetings is all. Or something was on her mind...

One by one more new faces came in, few were familiar. One of which was Speedy, excitedly Reiko could barely sit on the spot, her legs springing just enough for her bum to hover off the ground in a sit that could only be seen as a puppy who was just learning how to be polite. Tail viciously wagging in response as the new friend sat next to the snowy dame. 

But her attention was stolen just as quickly as others came in.

The quiet one followed in after Speedy, shy from the looks of it. The way she carried herself with such uncertainty, Reiko almost wanted to call her over and sit next to Speedy and her. For now she would wait until she could meet this one on a one on one.

The first male came in, Reiko hasn't had the pleasure of meeting him yet - nor many of the faces that soon came in. One had cute little floppy ears, she seemed very young - followed by a brute by her side. They seemed almost like a couple.. or perhaps they were the only two they knew just like Speedy and Reiko herself. 

The only one who spoke was a male who seemed a little too comfortable, but it made the porcelain woman smile as she stiffened a giggle from how he chose to speak. 

Then, finally Evergreen decided to speak up. Smiling as he announced the pack was now official, their borders were strong enough to deter wanderers - but the hunt is what stopped her tail from moving. Oh no, well, it seems like the first pack event was something Reiko would sit out. She wasn't about to place herself in another hunt and sabotage the whole thing. She was far too self-conscious to even try such a thing again oh so soon after her previous failed attempt with Evergreen. 

Then the introduction finally happened with the grey hued female at his side - so she too would be their leader, the second in command above all other then Evergreen himself. It was a wise move on his part to seek out a partner. Dipping her head further in response to the introduction, Reiko chose to keep quiet still and just give a nice warm, def greeting, a smile beaming on her face as she directed it to Ira.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

207 Posts
Ooc —
pping @Speedy with permission
He's late — and fairly upset about it. He'd heard the call, of course, but he'd been a bit busy at that exact moment. Perhaps something he'd eaten the day before hadn't settled well, or he's caught some sort of sickness; either way, Winterbourne has been vomiting since he woke. He's managed, for the moment at least, to calm himself enough to hurry toward the source of Evergreen's call — but surely it will come back.
Some part of him still clings to the hope that he might be able to get through the remainder of the meeting, though. He arrives quietly, scanning the gathered wolves for a familiar face and immediately heading for Speedy. He settles next to her, greeting her with a nod. Except, that's a mistake. The movement immediately inspires another overwhelming wave of nausea — and the rest happens very quickly. Bile stings his throat as it rises, and a moment later it's spattering across Speedy's paws and legs as he retches at her feet. Her reaction is instant. He hasn't even finished emptying his own stomach when she begins to vomit in response — and then he's apologizing and she's apologizing and the smell is horrible and all he can think is I really shouldn't have come.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Really had to think for this one lmAO
Faces filled the clearing one by one and as they did, Ira did her best to commit them to memory. Names would come with time, but right now she just wanted to make sure she did not mistake any as an intruder later since their scents were still mingling. One day there would be no hesitation or second thoughts as to who belonged here, but until she was given more time Ira could only do her best.

Most seemed to filter in quietly, some greeting each other while taking their seats, but one, in particular, decided that was not enough. A white male strutted around the group seeming to find the need to interact with each one before approaching her and Evergreen. You could imagine the solemn warrior's reaction as Vonnaruil gave what...seemed like a compliment to the bear beside her and another more flirtatious comment to herself.

The Constable raised an eyebrow assessing the male before them seemingly unamused. Usually, she would find comfort in a wolf showing respect to one of higher authority, but the way this man did such seemed much more like a joke to her. Something about the way he flaunted himself burned the image of a bird to her mind. Luckily for the crow, Evergreen's touch managed to ground her before she had the chance to snap. She had not left Easthollow to be mocked.

Soon Evergreen spoke up to address the group. The roan wolf would wait patiently as he went through the information they had discussed earlier, the official forming of Kaistleoki, a pack bonding, and finally her rank. Part of her was ready to defend her title should anyone question her leadership, after all she only just appeared. She would not blame anyone for questioning her worth as a leader or tactics in a fight, but as she had done once before she would gladly show them now to quell their thoughts.

But no challenge appeared. No, she must remind herself this is not like her homelands, she has no need to prove herself here. She had Evergreen now, and he trusted her as she did him. The mountain-wolf opened her mouth to speak, but before words could escape her throat, the sound of two from the crowd caught her attention as both emptied the contents of their stomachs onto the ground where their paws laid.

Gods help her, was this really the same group the bear had praised? She quickly pushed her spinning thoughts out of her mind as she tried to grab the attention of the clearing once more by clearing her voice. Continuing...I realize I am a new face to you all, but I assure you that I will ensure Kaistleoki stands strong. At least strong in muscle, as for stomach....well who was she to judge a pregnant woman and an unfortunate soul, there was such thing as...horrible luck and this was proof. Things were just off to a rocky start, surely things would turn around. I have known Evergreen for some time now. We both lived in Easthollow, a pack about a day or two's journey from here if you cross the mountain pass. I'd also like to announce that we have spoken with their ruling figures and they have agreed to an alliance. Details are to be sorted out soon, but any who carry the name of Easthollow are welcome and to be greeted as such.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled at Reiko, her own tail wagging in response to the woman's enthusiasm to see her. It helped ease her sadness to know she already had friends here. 

More wolves came in, most she didn't know, and she smiled as Tobi came to settle next to them, glad to see yet another wolf she already considered a friend. 

When it seemed all who were going to show up had arrived, Evergreen began to speak, and Speedy gave him her undivided attention. He spoke of a hunt, and guilt flashed through her at the realization that she wouldn't be able to help; she would have to find some other way to contribute. 

Next, he introduced the woman at his side, and Speedy offered her a smile. She would need to get to know the other leader and promised herself she would seek the other woman out soon. The mention of defense further piqued her interest, her children coming to mind; she wanted to be able to protect them if the need ever presented itself, and she hoped Ira would be willing to help her learn.

As the meeting progressed, she had started to grow steadily more nauseous; it wasn't uncommon, and she had something she could take that would ease the discomfort, but it would have to wait until the meeting was over; if she felt like she might vomit, she would just have to get up and leave for a few minutes and hopefully everyone would understand. Things weren't going to be that easy, though. Winterbourne soon joined them, and just as she offered him a smile in greeting, he vomited at her feet. The smell was enough to make her own stomach contents rush up into her throat, and before she could move, her last meal was on the ground in front of her. She apologized profusely while insuring him he had no reason to be sorry himself. When the constable began to speak, Speedy tried to listen and not let this distract everyone, but the smell was just too much; she felt her stomach contract again, and she knew she was going to vomit again and would continue to do so unless she cleaned the vomit from her paws.

She stood suddenly. I'm sorry, she said, the words rushrled as she faught to keep from vomiting. I'll be right back. The healer ran, not waiting for anyone's reaction and stopped when she thought it was safe to finally empty her stomach again. Then, she continued her sprint until she reached the water.

Paws sufficiently cleaned, she made her way back to the meeting, face guilty and even more apologetic than before. With a nod to the leaders, she took her seat again, making sure to stay far away from any remnants of the vomit.
133 Posts
Ooc —
short phone post
So many things were happening. Too many things too fast. A young male joined the crowd only to get sick causing a spiral of events to follow. Speedy had to excuse herself and Tobias felt his heart go out to the poor mother to be.

listening with an ear turned to the new leader, Tobi would work at covering the mess with some dirt to lessen the smell and “clean up” a bit while speedy was gone. No one wanted to smell that.

on the bright side, Kaistleoki already had an alliance. Perhaps he would check out this pack sometime in the future.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
The appraising smile still hadn’t gone from his lips; and especially not when Ira began to speak and (mostly) everyone present lent an ear. There was mention of a hunt, too, and his grin only crescented wider upon fine face. However, some gathered seemed doubtful of such an event — hunts were dangerous, risky, no doubt, but there was fun to be had in that coordinated effort! And he might not be the most exalted hunter, but ...

Vonn remembered how his nephew and niece had previewed their “first” hunt; Dragomir whooping, Isilmë stricken with focus. No doubt they’d think terribly of his person, since he wouldn’t be seen ...well...

But a commotion from behind broke his downed thoughts, and the site of two of Kaistleoki’s retching was enough to have his brows reaching for the sky. There was the argent male who stayed; and then the pregnant mujer who hobbled off (and eventually returned) with guilt in her stept.

Concern for the both of them painted itself upon the crow’s scarred features, and he promised himself he’d go to each of them — once this congregation was over.
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Others filtered in after her. Some of their faces she recognized, from short little encounters in recent days. There was Fern of course, with whom she had attempted hunting sheep with. Vonn came strutting in too, just as open as ever. Perhaps a little too much so, considering how her legs stiffened as he brushed by, even going so far as bestow the unknown female sitting beside Evergreen, with honey laced words. Tobi was also present, but much to her disappointment, she saw no sign of Liri. Her ears fell slightly, wondering what could be keeping her.

She focused her eyes on Evergreen as he began to speak, declaring that Kaistleoki was now, a true pack. She smiled lightly at this, happy to know that she had played some part in it's formation. He proposed a hunt...an idea which both excited her and made her nerves buzz. It could be another chance to prove herself. Or...would she just fail? Become a hinderance like her father always said she would? The thought was enough to make her fidget on the spot. Her attention was drawn back in some, as he at last introduced the female by his side. Ira, their constable and apparently, a good friend of his. Chai tipped her muzzle down slightly in a small little gesture of acknowledgement.

Before the meeting could continue, allowing Ira to speak on her own behalf, a late comer joined them. Chai spared him a warm little glance as he sat beside the female who was pregnant. Only to most unfortunately, spill the contents of his stomach over her paws, in turn, eliciting a chain reaction out of the poor woman. Wide eyed with concern and flattened ears, Chai watched as the horribly embarrassed female hurriedly excused herself. With a lifted paw, she was torn between going to them to guide them away from the pile of rancid vomit, or waiting it out until the meeting had drawn to a close.

Lurker
50 Posts
Ooc —
Deimos listens as Ira is introduced with polite interest, but inwardly he’s wondering how long this procession would take. There’s too many people he doesn’t know, and he feels like a fish out of water just as things start going sideways. There’s a sickening hiiic, and then there’s the unmistakable sound of bile splatter. Deimos recoils, spotting two piles of puke he’d really prefer not being there. 

He remains to the spot, hoping that all of this would be over very soon.. especially before the smell gets overwhelming.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry for the long delay!
From there, Kaistleoki's first official meeting does not go smoothly. It seems introducing the mentoring idea Evergreen has in mind must wait for now. Excitement had at first festered in the bearish male's heart when he saw Winterbourne made it safely here—especially as he had been avoiding him lately. But alas, there is good reasoning for his late arrival, and chaos soon seems to erupt.

With two members sick, everyone's focus slips away from the task at hand, and rightfully so.

Uhm, he starts, tucking his chin towards his dark throat as mismatched green eyes glance worriedly towards Speedy and Winterbourne. I... think this is a good stopping point. Uhm, thank you everyone for joining us, and we'll talk again soon! A shaky smile on his lips as he immediately stands from his seated position. The Count rushes over towards the crowd and the sick wolves.

Are you guys alright? Let's get you both to a den. He gives Tobias a brief, grateful nod, before his attention focuses completely on the vomiting duo. Hopeful to get them back on their feet, Evergreen attempts to guide them away from the smell, and to an area where they can both get much needed rest.
133 Posts
Ooc —
With the chaos that ensued, Evergreen ended the meeting to help the sick wolves. The bear gave a nod to him in which he could only really shrug. Someone had to clean it up otherwise it would just stink forever. The cowboy really didn't want to crowd the two sick wolves so as soon as he finished he would take his leave to find something else he could do for the pack. Maybe he could find a small meal the two could actually keep down.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Evergreen called the meeting to a close. A heavy sigh escaped the constable's nose as her ears fell back. That had gone horribly. There were still things they wanted to address how the pack would be run, about the tree behind them, but it would have to wait for now. Forcing herself to clear her mind, Ira stopped her thoughts from spiraling. There would be time. They had all the time in the world now. This land was theirs.

As Evergreen rushed into the crowd to tend to the sick, Ira stayed behind, watching as wolves dispersed before turning to take her own leave. If any had questions about her or her status they could chat later. She just wanted to take a trip around the borders to try and keep her thoughts away from all of this.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
at first she paid attention as Evergreen spoke up, that was until her attention was stolen away by the retching. One after the other, a male vomitted first which had Reiko turn her head quickly to assess the situation.... then Speedy was second, Reiko only a assumed it was because the pregnancy made anything harder on the belly. 

Speedy ran off to clean herself up, quick to return but Evergreen had already called the meeting to a swift close. ”if you two want to follow me to the den, I have ginger root you can chew on to ease your stomachs.” she walked to the sickly individuals, trying to coax them into following her home.
Healing (2/6)

139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Mercifully, Evergreen had decided now was an appropriate time to conclude the meeting. With two sick wolves in their midst and the stench of vomit stinking up the air, everyone would be hard pressed to stay focused. Besides, the health of their pack mates came first. Offering them escort to a den was a wise choice, and the white female with sparkling blue eyes seemed prepared to treat them.

But, something had to be done about the mess. Instead of leaving, Chai dutifully began to dig earnestly in a patch of untainted soil. Burying the contents several feet below the surface seemed like the most logical solution, where it would absorb back into the earth rather than stink up the air. Hopefully, she searched the crowd of the remaining faces that remained for a willing helper.