Blackfeather Woods and i've got a strong urge to fly
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi didn't know Tundra was peeved at her for promoting Jakoul; she hadn't even thought of it. It was a decision that had been done in such haste, such need, that she had just. . .done it, and consequences be damned. Luckily, whatever tension there was beneath the surface (for now) and Maegi could focus on business.

Our numbers are too low, she said without preamble, voice cold. There's no way we can continue to feed the pups enough, especially as they grow. My brother is gone, and others are scarce. It's time to take action.

She casts her eyes between the two other leaders, contemplating for a short moment before speaking again. I need one of you to go out and recruit, right away. Since Tundra went out last time gathering information on my uncle, I think it should be Jakoul that travels this time. Can we agree on this?

The Melonii thought it was an easy enough request, should pride not get in the way. It wasn't that she didn't trust Tundra to get the job done; she needed the woman here to help lead and support. They needed all other adult bodies to remain behind, to feed the children.

Jakoul's player PMed me asking if she could go out scouting -- Tundra can go out, too, but I think Maegi would prefer one of them to remain behind!
Messages In This Thread
and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 06, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 06, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 10, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 11, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 13, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 18, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 28, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - August 13, 2019, 07:14 PM